Spending three days at the pool has taught me a few things:
1. There are plenty of bad tattoos in Budapest.
2. We have the equivalent of “Cashed Up Bogans” here (this is an Aussie saying), and they all go to Margit Sziget pool and their teenage children need a good talking to.
3. I am possibly the palest person at the pool.
4. I am surely the only woman under 70 who does not wear a bikini.
- 28 Degrees Card Animal Rescue Animals Architecture art Australians overseas Austria Balaton Sound being a teacher bike bikes black and white Budapest busker buskers Cameras christmas coffee Communism credit cards culture Czech Republic Dance Dog education Europe Festival flea market food food poisoning GE 28 Degrees Mastercard GE Finance GE Money Hungarian Hungarian Food Hungary iphoneography iphone photos Italia Italian Italy kissing language lovers Marcius 15 market Mastercard Music National Day Nyíregyháza Old Town Overseas Banking photo photography photos Politics Prague public places Shopping Spring summer swimming teaching train travel tram travel urban photography Venezia Venice Vienna Vintage Walking weather Wien zoo
my flickr photos